Feed, Pet food registration

  • Import certificate MARA
  • TradeMark registration

We are specialized in the registration of feed (ingredients / additives) and pet food at China’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (MARA).  A successful procedure will provide you an import certificate for 5 years, which needs to be extended at least 6 months in advance of the expiry date. We also manage certificate extensions 

Before registering your feed at MARA, we strongly recommend to register your feed TM at the China TradeMark Office. Unfortunately, it will not be the first time someone else has done this before you and is violating your company’s rights. Though the passing of an amended TM law since November 2019 offers new tools against IP infringement. We can guide you in the filing of your TM to refer you to renown partnering lawyer companies. The period of validity of the TM is 10 years, and it’s renewable without limitations.